Seeking motivated, detail-oriented person to join our team as we create and manage high-performance imaging technologies.
The position offers a commensurate competitive salary, generous health and personal benefits, and a flexible work environment where innovation is not just our job: It is our passion.
Statement of Duties:
- Perform a variety of physical labor tasks related to building maintenance, building crates, and packing equipment.
- Responsible for trash/recycling and general housekeeping as directed or needed.
- Support technical staff by handling customers’ lumber samples.
- Assist in shipping/receiving as required.
- Self-starter and self-motivator to work under limited supervision. Flexible enough to change tasks as required, but able to return to tasks for completion.
- Fluent in written and spoken English, perform and relay multiple verbal and written instructions. Strong communications and teamwork skills for effective performance across departmental lines.
- Strong knowledge of and appreciation for safety procedures and standards, and responsible for normal care and awareness to prevent injury to self and others.
- Working knowledge of the safe use of hand and power tools.
- Ability to drive, or learn to drive, a forklift.
- Physical strength sufficient to move heavy objects and work at heavy manualtasks for considerable periods of time. Must be able to lift 50 pounds, and perform basic life functions including climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, reaching, standing, walking and repetitive motions.
- Visual acuity to recognize areas requiring attention, including janitorial cleaning, and execute that attention with accuracy, neatness and thoroughness.
- Requires valid Oregon driver’s license, safe vehicle, proper insurance, and a clean driving record.
Lucidyne employees enhance their skill set among a talented and technically accomplished group of colleagues. There is ample opportunity to both mentor and be mentored. Corvallis is a college town, a short drive from the Portland, the Pacific andthe Cascades. Our schools are first-rate. The city is laced with bike lanes, and city buses are free. Corvallis turns up on lists of Best Small Towns to Live In. We are proud that others also appreciate our quality of life.