The GGD displays grader performance data graphically on a color monitor:
Set and modify the display to meet your needs:
- Percentage of grades per grader
- Percentage of high value grades
- Average Price per MBF
- Percentage of Rejection
- Input Pieces
- Other custom information
- Average price per piece (optional)
- Trim back (optional)
GGD is a fast and simple addition to your ColorScan Grade Mark Reader (GMR) System. It requires only:
- Message Display runs a customized ticker tape message.
- Specify how long each message is displayed.
- Sets limits for each graph so the GGD will display an alarm when a grader goes beyond the threshold.
- Change the screen and colors to customize graph aesthetics.
- Graph Appearance and Selection allows graphs to be stopped for continuous display or cycled through, and chooses a 2- or 3-dimensional appearance.
To find out more about this product, contact our Grade Mark Reader Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org, or (541) 753-5111.
- A Lucidyne GMR 200 system
- Hardware to connect monitor and PC
- Color TV Monitor and mounting hardware