How about the answers for the following questions...
Lucidyne's Grade Mark Reader (GMR) now has the capability to not only provide shift and run information for grade, trim, grader, and dimension, but it can now also...
- What is the true value of lumber you just bought?
- What grades are actually in a load?
- How many 16 footers are in that package?
- What widths came in on the last truck?
Estimate trim losses - In addition to grade, the GMR can read trim marks and tally the expected final length results. The same information can be used to direct a drop-saw trimmer.
- Check-grade incoming lumber - By running the lumber in front of a grader and a Lucidyne GMR, any under-grade and over-grade pieces can be tallied.
- Compare your suppliers - GMR reports automatically allow you to contrast different sources of lumber, by dimension, grade, and price.
- Tally dimension - Automatic width and length measurement eliminates errors and simplifies the tallying task.
If you have a computer savvy staff, our GMR Lumber Tally System will save the grade and dimension information for each board in our database and then provide you with a spreadsheet file for each supplier. Your staff can create their own reports and comparisons. They can also move the data into your inventory system or use it to pre-configure a processing center (rip saw).
To find out more about this product, contact our Grade Mark Reader Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org, or (541) 753-5111.