Join the Lucidyne Team
People perform best at what they enjoy most, and we at Lucidyne accomplish great things because we relish a challenge. Some may look for the comfort and reliability of repetition in their jobs, but our staff prefers the growth opportunity created by meeting new challenges and demands. As a result, creative problem solving is our forte.
See our job offers below. Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Job Description
- We are seeking a dedicated Sales Administrator to provide support to our sales team. Daily job duties include preparing pricing documentation and proposals for customers, responding to customer calls and emails, and assisting the sales staff in completing customer paperwork. Input data into our customer management system (CRM) and manage the sales department’s calendar.
- Proposal tracking and management
- Proposal preparation – Working with salesperson to develop proposals
- CRM management – Maintaining and updating our sales database
- Taking customer phone calls, answering questions, and routing them to the correct salesperson
- Generate sales reports
- Some travel to trade shows and events
- High school diploma or equivalent; bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience as a Sales Administrator or other administrative role
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Technical writing abilities and proficiency with CRM software are a plus
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking skills
- Able to prioritize work and succeed under deadlines
- Ability to build a technical understanding of our product line
Technical Sales/Sales Engineer
Lucidyne Technologies, an industry leader in Automated Lumber Grading, is seeking an experienced and talented person to join our marketing and sales team. We offer a generous base salary, plus benefits, 401K, and a positive, team-oriented work environment. Based in Corvallis, Oregon the position includes the benefits of a small-town college environment.
Our successful applicant will have strong technical aptitude and be able to quickly learn about our systems’ capabilities with the goal of identifying opportunities and placing our products with new and existing clients. Related functions will include direct contact with customers, developing financial estimates for projects and preparation of proposal documents. Experience in the wood products industry and exceptional written and interpersonal skills are required. Engineering degree considered a plus. Substantial travel time throughout the year will be required.
We are expanding and are in need of someone who can contribute to our company goals and add to the positive momentum of our team. We offer a positive, team-oriented work environment along with generous salary and benefits.
Applicants must be fluent in English and have the energy to produce results under time constraints. Salary commensurate with experience and education.
Are you a technology enthusiast looking for an exciting and future-proof job? Would you like to work in an international environment? Where you can implement your ideas and be part of a motivated and successful team?
At Lucidyne we are always on the lookout for motivated employees that focus on customers and love technology.
Lucidyne offers a competitive base salary and benefits as part of our team-oriented work environment
This job is a combination of Service, Installation and Production of our technologically advanced machine vision lumber grading systems.
Job Responsibilities Include (not limited to):
- Mechanical, electrical and network installation of systems
- Customer support both onsite and remotely (24-hour support service)
- Setup and install software on computers
- Travel both domestically and internationally up to 33% of the time
- Work with the entire Lucidyne team and interact successfully with all staff to ensure the best results possible for the customer
- Excellent people skills with a can-do attitude
- Ability to travel up to 33%
- MS Windows and basic networking skills
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to multitask
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Experience in sawmill or planer mill environment
- Experience in basic electrical wiring or reading prints
- Ability to install computer programs and navigate windows environment
- Network setup
- Maintenance experience
High-technology provider of automated lumber scanner/optimizer equipment is looking for a production technician to join our manufacturing team. Our fast-paced, team-centered environment offers the opportunity to advance for the individual who demonstrates the ability to work with different teams and different projects simultaneously, and produce results under pressure. The successful candidate will be:
- Experienced with the safe use of common hand and power tools used in mechanical and electrical assembly
- Experienced with basic computer skills and programs
- A problem-solver, able to quickly diagnose, analyze and respond to issues as they arise
- In possession of a valid driver’s license with no limiting infractions, and dependable means of transportation
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Assembly of lumber scanning systems equipment.
- Assembly and testing of lumber transport modules.
- Read, understand, and act on mechanical drawings and electrical schematics
- Minor fabrication as needed.
- Assembly of minor electrical panels or components.
- Support shipping department as needed for major product shipments.
- Some occasional travel required
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate. Competitive salary, generous benefits, free parking. Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Lumber Evaluation Leader
High-technology provider of automated lumber scanner/optimizer equipment is looking for lumber industry professionals who can capably identify and evaluate lumber defects and characteristics. The successful candidate will assist in evaluating our customers’ lumber and our system performance on grading the lumber. This is not a traditional lumber grading job, but a Labeling position that puts those skills to use in a high-technology, leading-edge industry with a team of professionals working to advance the industry. Grader certification not required, but considered a plus. Strong computer and communication skills are also required, experience with automated lumber grading and optimization a plus. Applicants must be fluent in English, with the energy to produce results under pressure. Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
High-technology provider of automated lumber scanner/optimizer equipment is looking for certified graders to assist in evaluating our customers’ lumber and our system performance on grading the lumber. This is not a traditional lumber grading job, but a position that allows the certified grader to put those skills to use in a high-technology, leading-edge industry with a team of professionals working to advance the industry. Strong computer and communication skills are also required, experience with automated lumber grading and optimization a plus. Applicants must be fluent in English, with the energy to produce results under pressure. Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.